DIY or Do-It-Yourself projects are not new to us. Over time, we always have something new in our hands. Now, DIY is on trend again. We pretty much forget about DIY when there are so many production items that don't require skills like woodworking and furniture painting. But as we reflect on nature, DIY came to life.
Reasons why DIY projects are trending:
- A sense of satisfaction with every good project.
- Not only do we save money but it also helps our environment and society because recycling or upcycling often uses DIY.
- Doing things also brings pride and shapes our personal style.
- We discover new skills in every DIY we make
- DIY tends to allow us to have a mindset that is very important for our mental health.
Of all the DIY projects, woodworking and crafts are one of the most frequently done art lovers' projects. Instructables.com offers many possible projects for beginners. A simple trunk is one of the simple and easy projects you can start.
- Simple Storage box. You can make a trunk with cheap materials such as softwood, plywood, and more. You can also use recycled wood. After deciding what kind of material to use, you need to decide on the size of your trunk and where you will use it.
- Birdhouse. It is a very simple design that is often the project of elementary school students. For starters, this is the easiest project to focus on.
- Picture frame. This project is among the most memorable you could make. There are many designs to choose from that will suit a family picture or a simple selfie.
A DIY enthusiast should have the most basic tools you could use for every project. Here are some of the most basic: hammer, saw, sander, meter, pencil, and others. You can even opt to get power tools to make your task easier. For the best sanders, you can check out this link - https://www.bestorbitalsander.com/orbital-sanders/ryobi/94111-cordlress-battery. Check out other innovative tools from Google. It's worth comparing prices so as to cut down on your expenses